|Interim job with fixed work option
|2 shift system
For a company in Roeselare we are recruiting a charging station and product conditioning operator.
Responsibility at the charging station
• First-line quality control at the charging stations. (dimensional and visual check for material defects).
• You check and complete the machine-deburring and make a first cleaning of most chips and coolants.
• You take the finished products from the clamping fixture and bring them to the conditioning room.
• On the way back, take the next basic product and place it in the fixture according to the guidelines.
• You register the finished product and give release of the new production pallet to the LSF control.
Responsibility in conditioning
• You complete the deburring work according to the instructions.
• You check each product for stuck chips and remove them.
• After inspection, clean the pieces in the provided washing machines.
• Dry-blow with compressed air and pack according to the instructions.
Technical knowledge requirements
• Knowledge of the control software at the charging stations
Some experience required
Geen specifieke studievereisten