|Interim job with fixed work option
For over 25 years, this company has been a leader in the buying and selling of used machinery for the metal industry.
From a small family business in Zwevezele, they have grown into a global player with import and export across all continents.
The extensive storage facilities and in-house maintenance and repair services are their greatest assets.
• You will contribute to the preventive maintenance of the machinery.
• You will carry out repairs and assist with the setup and conversion of machines.When there are machine malfunctions, you are the designated person to independently resolve them.
• You hold a professional bachelor's degree or an A2 diploma in a technical field.
• You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
• Your strong maturity enables you to work independently and in an organized manner.
Minimum 2 years of experience required
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience starting from 18 euro/hour gross
• Standard accommodations : furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee of 100 euro)
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided – bicycle
• Personal guidance from our multilingual team
We appreciate your interest and look forward to the possibility of working together.
Lager onderwijs of 1ste graad secundair onderwijs