|Contract :||Interim job with fixed work option|
|Time control:||2 shift system|
For our client ,known in the metal sector as a true specialist in the manufacture of wheels and technical moulded parts in polyurethane, we are looking for a CNC turner(operator programmer).
- You are responsible for initiating, operating, and configuring CNC-controlled machines (EMAG, Mori Seiki, Muratec ), as well as inspecting the finished products. In case of error detection, you are responsible for determining how to adjust the machine accordingly.
- You fine-tune or modify machining programs and are capable of preparing basic programs. You determine the different machining stages and the necessary adjustment values (tolerance, position, etc.) for both the workpiece and the tool.
- Your role involves preventing machine malfunctions and ensuring smooth operation. As a dedicated employee, you prioritize quality and conduct thorough checks at every step of the process. Whenever necessary, you make immediate adjustments to ensure the final product perfectly aligns with the customer's requirements.
- You are partly responsible for making polyurethane wheels for forklift trucks, roller coasters and conveyor belts at machine parks.
Raw materials to be used: Welded steel wheel cores, cast iron wheel cores, stainless steel and aluminum.
• You demonstrate technical understanding, know the basics of working with personal computers and have a strong interest in computer-controlled machinery.
• You have an education in mechanical design or equivalent experience. Through this education or work experience, you have knowledge of Fanuc control.
• You can accurately measure a zero point determination with 3-point micrometer or caliper
• You can easily read ISO programs and correct them if necessary.
• You have a good knowledge of machining techniques.
Minimum 3 years of experience required
No driver's licence required
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience starting from 17 euro/hour gross
• Standard accommodations : furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee of 100 euro)
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided – bicycle
• Personal guidance from our multilingual team
2de graad technisch secundair onderwijs (TSO2)