|Contract :||Interim job with fixed work option|
|Time control:||Day shift|
• Stairs, handrails and beams are our specialty and every project is unique.
• As a technical assembler you can of course read the technical plans and combine all the parts putting them in place using semi-automatic welding method.
• You can also handle an overhead crane well.
• The finishing of welding of the pieces is then done by a welder.
• Very accurate in reading technical plans
• Strong in assembling
• Knowledge of welding method Mig/Mag
• Working independently
Minimum 3 years of experience required
No driver's licence required
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience starting from 17 euro/hour gross
• Standard accommodations : furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee of 100 euro)
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided – bicycle
• Personal guidance from our multilingual team
TSO 3de graad Elektromechanica