|Contract :||Temporary job|
|Time control:||2 shift system|
Production line manager:
- You start the production process, operate the machines and make adjustments if necessary.
- You also supervise the correct operation of the machines and make adjustments if necessary
- In the event of malfunctions, you will attempt to remedy them or call in technical assistance
- You comply with the principles of production planning
- You are able to communicate with other operators in a correct and efficient manner so that the production process runs optimally
- You are willing to work together in a cooperative position
-Sets up packaging machines.
-Manage the operators/packers
-keeping track of production planning
-checking the final product
-You are ready to assist the operators.
- You are able to work very autonomously
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and know how to get things done
- You have some technical knowledge
- You have a good command of English
- You are willing to work a double shift
- The ability to drive a forklift is an advantage
Some experience required
No driver's licence required
Geen specifieke studievereisten