|Contract :||Interim job with fixed work option|
|Time control:||Day shift|
• As an electromechanical technician, you will work as a troubleshooting technician-assembler and be responsible for both electrical and mechanical maintenance of our machinery.
• You will receive your assignments from your immediate supervisor. These assignments consist of preventive and corrective maintenance assignments, adjustments to installations, adjustments as a result of improvement projects and 5S actions, ...
• Together with your colleagues and department manager, you ensure that the machinery performs optimally and achieves maximum OEE ('Overall Equipment Effectiveness').
• With your experience and technical insight, you help optimize the machine park.
Our machine park includes:
Construction and sheet metal working machines, a welding robot, CNC lathes, automated transport systems (AGVs), an automatic warehouse with robotic arm, chemical reactors and plastics processing machines, paint line, assembly lines,...
Full-time in daily schedule (38 hours/week)
Mon. - Thu.: 7h30 - 12h00 and 12h45 - 16h30
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Technical problems are difficult or impossible to schedule. In case of repairs, we want to be able to rely on you to solve the breakdowns as soon as possible. We count on your flexibility!
• You have practical knowledge and experience of industrial electricity.
• Knowledge and experience with PLC control is a plus, but not required.
• You have practical knowledge and experience of mechanics, assembly techniques, pneumatics and hydraulics.
• You can logically and in a structured manner search for and solve malfunctions.
• You have experience with automation techniques.
• You can handle PC and office programs.
• You have technical insight.
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience required.
Minimum 2 years of experience required
No driver's licence required
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience starting from 18 euro/hour gross
• Standard accommodations : furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee of 100 euro)
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided – bicycle
• Personal guidance from our multilingual team
Geen specifieke studievereisten