|Contract :||Interim job with fixed work option|
|Time control:||Day shift|
• Your focus will be on turning mechanical pieces within the metal sector (mainly gears).
• You analyze the plans to complete your work of the different pieces.
• You determine the necessary material (chisels and tools) and set up your machines.
• You also have be responsible for programming CNC controlled machines so that small series can be machined automatically.
• You continuously move around the workshop and monitor quality.
• You work on the newest metalworking machines.
• You will work with FANUC and SIEMENS
• Customers are mainly in the medical and energy sectors.
• Knowledge of or experience in (CNC) turning with Fanuc and/or Siemens
• You are flexible and want to work with quality and custom made pieces
• Variety and working independent are important to you in a job.
Some experience required
No driver's licence required
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law
• Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience starting from 17 euro/hour gross
• Standard accommodations : furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee of 100 euro)
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided – bicycle
• Personal guidance from our multilingual team
TSO 3de graad Elektromechanica