|Contract :||Interim job with fixed work option|
|Time control:||2 shift system|
Ensuring that the right raw material is unloaded into the right bunker.
Ensuring that the trucks with sod are unloaded.
In charge of making the special mixtures and pre-mixing with the loading shovel.
Replenishing fertilizer and lime bunkers.
Filling the fractioning plants and the sod screen so that these screens can continuously run with raw materials.
Cleaning the sieves after each shift.
Cleaning up and keeping the screening plants in order.
Daily maintenance of the loading shovel.
Completing documents accurately and returning them to the team leader.
- You preferably have an A2 education or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a shovel operator certificate.
- You speak and understand Dutch very well.
- You are flexible, willing to work shifts and regular weekend work.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team.
- You are not afraid of working in a dusty environment and heavy physical work.
- You live within reach of our company. You have your own transportation.
Minimum 2 years of experience required
No driver's licence required
- A full-time position option permanent.
- A job operating in 2 shifts: early and late shift - shift premium 10%.
- Performance on Saturday is paid at 150%: 50% paid immediately, 100% recup.
- Your commitment and motivation will be rewarded with an attractive salary package.
- We offer 12 ADV days, meal vouchers and free hospitalization insurance for permanent employees.
Lager onderwijs of 1ste graad secundair onderwijs