|Contract type:||Temporary job|
|Time control:||Day shift|
Where do you get started as a packer?
This company is specialized in the processing of fruit.
The fruit arrives at the port with containers and the company is responsible for the packaging.
Your job in production?
• Together with a number of other colleagues you are at a packing line.
• The fruit is on the belt and you put the pieces of fruit in cardboard boxes.
• You also do quality control and take out bad pieces.
• You attach importance to order and hygiene and keep your workplace tidy.
• You can work accurately and are not afraid of repetitive work.
• You attach great importance to hygiene.
No experience required
A number of temporary workers are working here via Forum Jobs and they are positive about the following matters:
1. Beautiful location and easily accessible by port bus
2. flexible: you indicate which hours you can work
3. state-of-the-art environment: you work with the latest machines
4. good guidance (you will not be left to your own devices)
5. friendly atmosphere: you can have a chat during work
6. nice cafeteria with modern kitchen equipped with fridge, microwave (and fresh coffee is available!)
7. in good weather you can enjoy your lunch break on the cozy terrace that overlooks the harbor
8. good communication around planning: you get your planning before 11 am for the next day
9. you get work clothes in the company and you can have everything cleaned internally
10. nice remuneration € 13,50 + € 2,32/day + meal vouchers of € 6,70
Geen specifieke studievereisten