|Contract type:||Interim job with fixed work option|
|Time control:||Day shift|
Do you have a passion for wheels?
Would you like to work within a warm company?
We are looking for a person who has several years of experience with planreading or has notions of it.
Experience in machine building is a plus but not a must.
Operating and setting/programming various machines.
- Machines: EMAG (German vertical CNC lathe), Mori Seiki, Muratec CNC lathes
- Control: Fanuc, ISO programming
- Raw materials to be used: steel-welded wheel cores, cas iron wheel cores, (stainless steel, aluminium)
- Measurement, setting and input of cutting tools
- Accurate measuring and zeroing (with 3-point, micrometer, caliper)
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Dutch: zeer goed
you are employed in a permanent full-time position in daytime shift in a future-oriented, stable company
Lager onderwijs of 1ste graad secundair onderwijs